Reservation & Payment
- Your Holiday Home or Holiday Villa is reserved after receipt of your down payment, which is 50% of the rent, and must be paid within 14 days.
- By transferring the deposit you accept the general terms and conditions and other delivery conditions of Sailfox VOF / Vakantiehuis Flevoland as published on www.vakantiehuisflevoland.nl.
- Sailfox VOF / Vakantiehuis Flevoland only accepts payment by bank transfer to the bank account indicated with the invoice.
- The invoice (rent + deposit) provided by Sailfox VOF / Vakantiehuis Flevoland must be paid in full 6 weeks before arrival.
- The tenant must correctly inform Sailfox VOF / Vakantiehuis Flevoland at the time of booking about the number of people who will be staying during the rental period. Only the number of people known to Sailfox VOF / Vakantiehuis Flevoland have access to the holiday park, children under 2 years old are not included.
- Pets are not allowed, unless explicit permission has been obtained from Sailfox VOF / Vakantiehuis Flevoland.
In case of cancellations less than 4 weeks before the start of the agreed rental period, the tenant loses 100% of the agreed rent.
Limiting the number of days within the reservation that has already been confirmed is considered a cancellation of those days. This means that the cancellation of days is subject to the cancellation policy described above. Cancellations must be notified by email.
The risk associated with canceling a reservation is borne by the tenant of a holiday residence. This risk can be insured with the help of travel insurance and can be taken out with your insurance intermediary (or online providers). Sailfox VOF / Vakantiehuis Flevoland advises tenants to take out travel insurance that reimburses costs associated with cancellations.
The deposit is 300 Euro which the tenant pays on invoice. By paying the deposit, the tenant accepts the general terms and conditions with the other terms and conditions of Sailfox VOF / Vakantiehuis Flevoland. In addition, the tenant agrees that all damage caused by the tenant or persons associated with the tenant such as his guests, will be settled with the deposit paid by the tenant. The tenant is liable for the entire damage, even if it amounts to more than 300 Euro. This means that the deposit cannot be regarded as a form of maximizing risk. The deposit will be refunded within 14 days after inspection of the holiday home or holiday villa and after deduction of any damage.
Arrival & Departure
Preparing for your arrival
Make sure that your Sailfox VOF contact person is informed of your correct arrival time so that your reception can proceed properly. Keep your Sailfox VOF contact person informed of any changes or delays on the road.
The holiday home or holiday villa will be available from 15:00 pm, as much earlier agreed in the case.
You must vacate the holiday home or holiday villa on the agreed departure date before 10:00 am. Departure after 10:00 am will incur costs.
The holiday home or holiday villa must be left in the following way:
- You deliver the holiday home or holiday villa wipe clean.
- Place all kitchen inventory clean, washed and dried in the appropriate cupboards and drawers.
- You can leave duvet covers and other linen folded down by the stairs.
- Dishwasher, freezer and refrigerator are clean and empty.
- Oven and BBQ are clean.
- Food items have been removed everywhere.
- The rubbish bins have been emptied, you can dispose of the waste in the appropriate waste containers of the holiday park.
- You draw up an inventory of any breakage and other damage. For reasons of sportsmanship, you must also report damage to your Sailfox VOF contact person before departure.
Behavior & Liability
Behavior at the Holiday Park
- Harde muziek en feesten zijn absoluut verboden. Huurders en aan deze verbonden personen zoals diens gasten die in een vakantiehuis of vakantievilla op het vakantiepark verblijven, die moeten zich er bewust van zijn dat feestjes en luide muziek geklaag van de buren en problemen met de politie oplevert. Mocht dit het geval zijn, dan kunt u zonder recht op restitutie van de huursom per direct, en ongeacht het tijdstip uit het vakantiehuis of -villa worden verwijderd.
- The rules of the Zeewolde General Local Regulation also apply to the holiday park, which, just like in any other municipality, stipulate additional rules with regard to the night's rest between 22.00pm and 08.00am. In short, the sleep of others should be respected.
- The tenant ensures that these and all the persons associated with them, such as his guests, will comply with regulations and provisions, the tenant is responsible for that compliance.
- Moving cabinets and beds, as well as sound or television equipment or taking any part of the indoor inventory outside (except crockery, glasses and cutlery needed for your meal outside) is expressly prohibited.
- In the event Sailfox VOF / Vakantiehuis Flevoland is forced to dissolve the rental agreement with the tenant due to non-compliance with the General Terms and Conditions or other delivery conditions, the tenant will not be entitled to any rental compensation and will not receive the deposit of 300 Euro back. Where the tenant remains liable for damage that exceeds the 300 Euro deposit.
- Sailfox VOF / Vakantiehuis Flevoland is not responsible for direct or indirect damage caused to the holiday home or holiday villa by the tenant or persons associated with the tenant such as his guests. This damage also includes that as a result of fire, theft and misconduct.
- The holiday home or holiday villa has WiFi that the tenant can use. It is strictly forbidden to download and upload illegally from the internet, or to stream in violation of the law or morality! The tenant is responsible and liable for internet use during the rental period, and if fines are imposed, these will be passed on to the tenant. The personal data of the tenant or suspected violator will be made known to them at the request of authorities and copyright holder(s). All costs incurred by Sailfox VOF / Vakantiehuis Flevoland in connection with such an infringement will be recovered from the tenant.
- Sailfox VOF / Vakantiehuis Flevoland will do its utmost to display the details on www.vakantiehuisflevoland.nl as correctly and precisely as possible. Sailfox VOF / Vakantiehuis Flevoland is not responsible for errors or omissions, reserves the right to change the published information including prices and other conditions, photos and descriptions at any time.
- The General Terms and Conditions and other terms of delivery of Sailfox VOF / Vakantiehuis Flevoland have no effect on the legal rights of the user of www.vakantiehuisflevoland.nl, the tenant or persons associated with the tenant such as his guests.